What you will need:
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups of almond milk (vanilla sweetened if preferred) or just regular cows milk up to you!
3 tablespoons butter, melted
cinnamon powder, a few dashes to your own liking
Yields about 8 servings, I like to double the recipe and have leftovers for the boys to eat the next morning.
1. Combine all the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar.
2. Add milk, egg, melted butter.
3. Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
4. Add cinnamon if desired and mix well.
5. Pour about 1/4 a cup of batter on a lightly greased griddle ( I like to use butter) or frying pan that has been heated on medium heat.
6. Once little popping bubbles are seen on the pancake, flip the pancake. A golden brown color is desired.
7. Serve hot.